A concentric power training device, Power PressTM is a fluid resistance squat press machine. Supporting full body power training movements that engage most major muscle groups in a single motion, this is the perfect trainer to practice controlled Olympic style lifts without the risk of getting hurt, overwhelmed or intimidated.
By eliminating the eccentric phase of the lift, Power PressTM safely trains technically challenging exercises, such as an isolated military press, ensuring strong form at peak power. The beauty of FDF’s patented Fluid Force means that after the user drives up and reaches the top of a movement, there is no weight coming back down – it disappears to support high intensity, high volume workouts with limited recovery time.
What makes the PowerPress unique?
- Strengthen your kinetic chains – this machine helps you maintain a neutral spine while combining a squat and overhead press to generate a whole-body power movement.
- Opposite to a free weight, Fluid Force means that any weak points or muscular limitations in an athlete’s range of motion are removed to enable you to train as light or as heavy as you need. With uid resistance as you accelerate, you increase the resistance of the Fluid Force, putting the user in control to perform continuous peak power training.
- Suitable for rehabilitation purposes, users can safely train proper and supportive functional neuromuscular patterns.
- There is no resistance on the way down. Unlike an Olympic lifter who must have the technical skill to manage both the amplitude to throw a weight overhead and its decent, uid power empowers anybody to go through the same motion safely.
- Pairs perfectly with Power ErgTM.