Power ClimbTM is a fluid resistance climbing machine, challenging users to a high intensity workout with tremendous full body muscle activation. Founded on compound, multi-joint movement the Power ClimbTM builds core stability and demands contralateral integration of the upper and lower extremity.
Unlike any other climber on the market, Power ClimbTM keeps the user’s centre of gravity in a neutral position, encouraging and reinforcing good form such that knees and feet are stabilised and weight is stacked through the heels to demand the muscles, not the joints, do the work.
What makes the PowerClimb unique?
- FDF’s famous patented twin tank o ers 10 killer levels of adjustable Fluid Force.
- The bene t of uid resistance means that as you accelerate the water in the tank it is dynamic so no matter the user’s power input or fatigue they will continue to train at peak power.
- Functions as a stepper or whole body climber with a smooth and constant resistance throughout the entire range of motion, unlike mechanically induced, chain driven machines.
- Works both the lower and upper extremities – integrating multiple muscle groups to build core stability.
- Provides a superior cardiovascular workout through engagement of the whole body, without placing strain on the joints.